Thursday, April 27, 2006

Compelling clicks today, other stuff

Wow.
A short video describing the discovery of life in a 200 million year old salt crystal. Fascinating stuff!

A Galactica spinoff!

The web we know may be going away soon.

Upcoming/new media releases I'm interested in.

I've been fascinated by CGI for a long time now - from the first time I read about 'The Works' in Byte magazine, to seeing Tron, to Beyond the Minds Eye.
A couple of years ago I bumped into this short, and had to have the DVD. There in now a new Animusic 2 DVD which I must see!

Pet Shop Boys have a new CD due very soon.

This fellow has so much interesting material, I don't know where to begin. I've ordered from him once, and enjoyed everything very much! For some reason The Plasmatics DVDs were just teriffic!

David Gilmour - On an Island
In a Pink Floyd mood?

Erasure - Union Street
An ACOUSTIC Erasure album?

Venus Hum - Yes and No
Finally something new from this band we saw opening for Blue Man a few years ago! Looks like this is a download only so far.

Jean Michel Jarre has some new live DVD's. I've never gotten to see one of his live shows. Bummer.

And don't forget all the new Depeche Mode remasters! Ouch! I think Violator IS my favorite record of all time...

Dunno when I'd have the time to listen to all this stuff, but some day...
Back to work I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home